Products covered under warranty:
All products that are made by Holly including: pocket diapers, custom hybrid fitted diapers, grow with me sweaters, pants, coats, cloth pads (some may refer to as mama cloth), inserts, snack bags, wet bags, reusable bags, scrunchies, and headbands.
Products not covered under warranty include any items that have been collaboaration projects with any other small businesses. Holly can provide contact information for their companys, if there is an issue.
How long this coverage lasts:
Products will be covered up to one year following purchase date; if the issue has to do with the cosmetics of the diaper (please see explanation in terms of warranty).
Any issues with PUL or fading of fabrics will be covered up to six months following purchase date; as this is classified as a third party manufacturers defect beyond Holly Bottoms control.
Terms of warranty:
1. Warranty is only applicable to original owner of diaper. Preloved diapers are unable to fall under warranty.
2. Holly Bottoms will replace snaps, elastics and stitching within the first year if product was used under proper care, washing instructions, and normal wear and tear.
3. If you have any issues with the PUL (delaminating, tearing, melting, etc), please contact Holly immediately. Holly Bottoms will provide a replacement diaper if the cause happens to be a third party's manufacturer defect. Holly Bottoms will not replace diapers that have went through unusual amounts of wear and tear that are not attributed to a standard washing routine (Please refer to Fluff love university).
4. Any diapers that have been treated with bleach, peroxide, oxyclean or any other substance that could potentially damage the diaper will not be covered under warranty.
5. Holly Bottoms will only issue a replacement product or fix an item that needs repair within the time of warranty. Cash will not be refunded.
6. Holly Bottoms is not responsible for packages being lost or stolen for lettermail shipping. Tracked shipping will be insured and the purchaser will be provided a shipping code.
7. Holly Bottoms reserves the right to refuse claims without proof of purchase, evidence (through pictures and/or videos), or any abusive language directed towards Holly.
Effective: March 13, 2020